After class we went hiking at the Sailisbury Crags right by our dorms.
By the trail we found the flower of Scotland. The thistle.After hiking we were icky hot so we went swimming at the Royal Commonwealth Pool right next to us and then went out to dinner at the pub right down the street. Dinners 2/5.95 pounds. Pretty dang good deal! And the food was delicious. Maybe even the best so far
After dinner we went on a ghost tour and ended up in these underground tunnels and rooms. Supposedly there hace been 3 ghosts spotted multiple times down there. There was a Wicken circle down there that was supposedly haunted in it and so the tour guide said we couldnt step in it until she left the room. Supposedly people have collapsed in it or found scratches on their back when they got home. As soon as she was gone people kind of stood around it with a freaked out look on their face and so I jumped in the circle and danced around and got my picture taken. Angie screamed a little bit when I first went in. Just a little though. I laugh. No scratches on my back. I check. Don't you worry.





I am still jealous!
ReplyDeleteHope you are having a great time. :)