About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Friday, June 19, 2009

Dublin Day 3

This is gonna be another fast post because the laptop battery I am using is almost dead but Day 3 we took a hop on hop off tour bus around Dublin. They were having cycle week or something and there were tons of people in weird outfits riding bikes

We stopped by Dublin Castle. Didn't bother to go in but the outside was kinda cool.

This is St. Patrick's Cathedral. It was awesome looking. Again, we didn't go inside because it costs monies.

Well Jami, Jenn and Angie wanted to go to the Guinness Factory and learn about beer so I ditched and guess where I went?? The beach? Big surprise, right? It was freezing cold though so I didnt stay long.

There was a castle down the street from our dorms called Roebuck Castle. This is it. It's used for classrooms. I guess not all castles look like the ones from story books. Lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment