About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Friday, June 5, 2009

London Day 18

Today Jami and I went to the London temple. Awesome day.

We started out with taking the tube over to Victoria station and from there taking a train to Lingfield station. After that we caught a taxi to the temple.

Yes this is me without really doing my hair or makeup.
Temple sidewalk

Basically what happened is we did confirmations and then baptisms for the dead, ate in the cafeteria, took pictures outside, visited the Visitor's Center, and then went home. Here's some pics

There was a gardener guy there that kept coming by and talking to me. I think he had a crush. He told us that Latin name for these tiny pinecones. Like I remember though...

This is me waiting for my future husband. I was so sad... hahahahahahahaha

London Temple in the district of Surrey

The David O. McKay oak tree. Yup this is the one. Inspiration for many talks I assume

Sometimes when I walk down the street I am a stupid tourist and I smell the roses. And take pictures of me doing so. But I'm a freak. Who cares?


Standing on one of the bridges over the pond by the temple.


I promise I wasn't scaring the duck. I only pretended I was after it jumped in the pond and I knew Jami was taking a picture. I was actually nice to it....... weird.

AAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW cute. *gag*

London temple........................ OBVIOUSLY

AND um.............. yep. That's it.

No comments:

Post a Comment