About Me

My photo
I believe in dedicating my life to the things I truly love. This is my way of sharing that love with you.

Friday, June 5, 2009

London Day 17

Thursday was class, V&A (Queen Victoria and King Albert) museum, and Grease!

These are some flowers we walk by every morning and I had to take a picture. They're just too pretty.
Some dude...... with big lips
Cow with it's brain showing.... ???
A harpsicord!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH my I thought it was really exciting. Such a music nerd.
A....... thing. The entire thing was covered in little beads. See below
Yeah this looks fun to make...... right?
V&A floor tiles
The awesome £1,250 chair that folds up into an egg shape. I would have taken a picture of the £6000 chair but the lady yelled at me because I guess you're not supposed to take pictures in the gift shop
A plaster replica of an Irish cross.
The ring I designed in the jewelry room. BTW.... I've seen dang expensive jewelry now and I must say I am perfectly content with my cheapo jewelry purchases. I like things simple, small, and not gold. That doesn't really exist with royal jewelry
The original Punch and Judy puppets. Sorry about the flash but it was the only way. The whole museum was really dark.
My favorite outfit from London. Yes...... it made with 56 bras.
In the costume area we got to see cool movie costumes like this
Oh and posters too...... Harris..... I think he must be related to H-dawg
They even had some costumes you could try on. This is a Tweedle Dee (or dum) costume. Cute!!!!!!! haha
Grease!!! Well I haven't even seen the movie but I have the soundtrack memorized and I wanted to see another show while I was here because I love them lots so I saw Grease. AWESOME. The dancing was really cool to watch just because it was all in sync. Loved it . Heck I might even watch the movie but that can't even live up to a live performance
SOOOOO.... the other day I went to do laundry upstairs.... and while I was guarding the dryer for my use I sat down and leaned against the wall. Well in the building where we live there a whole bunch of lights that turn on using motion detectors. The one by the laundry room door must have been on a while because after leaning against the wall I learned that it was very hott. I think I'm gonna have a scar. Gross.

No comments:

Post a Comment